Saturday 13 September 2014

4 days of school already seem a lifetime

It's unbelievable how only four days of school seem like a lifetime, I'm in robot mode, wake up dress, drive, work, work, work, eat?, work, work, drive, home... Zombie.. Sleep... Finally it's Saturday and although my house is screaming for attention I really want to get some Scrapbooking done! Here is what I was doing last week. Finally got my hands on that Basic Grey Collection Mon Ami I bought right before the holidays and secretly hid away before my husband could see it! Hehehe
Here are a few pics of the process and the result! Have a nice weekend!


Es increíble como cuatro días de cole ya parecen una vida, estoy en modo robot.. Despertar, vestir, conducir, trabajar trabajar trabajar.. Comer? Trabajar trabajar trabajar, conducir, casa .. Zombie.. dormir... Por fin es sábado y aunque mi casa está gritando para que le de un poco de atención quiero sentarme hacer un poco de scrap! Esto es lo que hice el finde pasado. Por fin estoy trabajando con la collecíon de Basic Grey - Mon Ami que compre justo antes de las vacaciones y que tenía escondida antes de que mi maridin podía verla!! Jejeje aquí están algunas fotos de proceso y el resultado! Feliz finde!

 

 

This is the final result. Love these pics of my parents! Aqui esta el layout! Me encantan estas fotos de mis padres!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment