Saturday 4 July 2015

Clique kits club

Hey there scrappy friends! How everyone doing?
A few weeks ago I got one of the nicest surprises ever! I had won a paper pack on the Clique Kits Club Facebook page and had not even realized it until on month or so later! Oh the shame! I contacted Erica the owner thinking it was too late but she was sooooo nice she sent it over and I got it within a few days. And not only that! Together with the beautiful My Minds Eye paper I had won I also got a fantastic package from Clique Kits! Your have to check out what they offer right HERE.
I made a video showing you all the goodies and you can check up on it HERE.
Anyways, after these busy busy weeks I was dying to dive into these goodies and so I finally did and came up with this first layout of sweet Laura. She must have been about two in this picture.. The happiest toddler you could ever imagine. I have had no trouble with terrible twos and tantrums with this angel. She's just been sooooo good!
Erica sent me paper from the April Kit which included cute Pink Fresh studio paper and then I had a great mixture of embellishment such a watercolour die cuts, sodalicious thin wooden words etc..
So, Erica, thank you so much again for your kindness! This is the very first time I have actually won something and boy was it big!!!! Hopefully I'll dig into these goodies a bit more this week and create a few more layouts with some of Laura's older pics as the papers go deliciously well with them!
In the meantime hope you all have a GREAT week! 






No comments:

Post a Comment