Wednesday 8 July 2015

Fun in a box Process Video using Cliquekits

Hey there dear friends.

Here I am again already with another layout! Boy am I delighted to have a bit more time to scrap on my hands!! As promised I'm still using the gorgeous stuff Erica from Cliquekits Club sent me with a lot of beautiful paper and embellishments from Pinkfresh Studio.


This picture is of Laura when she was barely two.. Playing with a box on her head. She was just the happiest toddler you could ever imagine! I have to admit I was and still am one lucky mum. She's a bit more temperamental now, slight pre adolescent at 6 sometimes.. But she's still my beautiful smiling baby! I'm really enjoying scrapping these pictures of when she was younger. 

That's the magic of Scrapbooking. It works like a time machine. Pity Michael J Fox didn't know anything about it.. It would have saved him a lot of time and energy I'm sure! Hehe

This week I've challenged myself to detox from my iPad a bit, from Facebook and Internet and especially I've challenged myself to not use my iPad infront of my daughter at any point in the day. I am really concerned it's stealing away precious time that I can enjoy talking and playing with her. I'm on day two currently, frantically typing away at 6am before she even wakes up! A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

Hope you enjoy the process video and I'll be back with more soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment