Monday 27 July 2015

Another fun double process layout!


Hey there dear Bloggers! I'm already back! Yes!! This feels like a Scrapbooking indigestion but I'm truly loving it! Nothing like a Scrapbooking overdose to fill my holiday period! 



I'm back today with another double process video where I finished scrapping the last pictures I had printed with my canon selphy. This weekend I had to sit down and sort
through my pictures and print another bunch! Yeah!! In these layouts I had a lot of fun using the HipKit Club stuff we got in May and June.
 I am so looking forward to start receiving my kits again in October. I took a little break from the club as I said coz the kits were piling up on me and May was just so busy this year. Now I'm happy to be able to look forward to new goodies in October when fall comes in. I've been looking at what the big companies have to offer as regards new collections and I have to admit I have fallen in love with quite a few things so far!
So here I will leave you the Link for today's process video. Hope you enjoy it! See you soon! 











No comments:

Post a Comment