Saturday 18 July 2015

First two layouts for Summer Project 2015

Hey there!!! Hurray for holidays! I'm on the blog today to update you on my Summer Album 2015 progress.
I am sorry for the haphazard look to this post. I'm posting from my iPad and it goes bonkers every time when I try to edit and publish posts! 
So far I've done a couple of layouts but I've got loaaaads more to do! So.. Won't be chit chatting so much! I'll leave you with the pictures and I also managed to film a video process for the first layouts! Hope you enjoy it!
I started with a family picture as it was definitely the most appropriate introduction to a fun family Summer!

Process video right here! 


What came next is a picture of my daughter all ready for her
end of the year Ballet festival. 

I mainly used HipKit club
stuff to do this, May kit if I'm not mistaken. We had these gorgeous summery die cuts and papers from Citrus Twist which were just perfect for this layout!




No comments:

Post a Comment